BlueDot continues to grow!
BlueDot’s grant and partnership strategy is a key component in our success. We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to work closely with our Director of Client and Partner Success, our Analytics team, and our Product Development team to ensure the successful implement large scale projects.
Who we are:
BlueDot protects people around the world from infectious diseases using human and artificial intelligence. Our software-as-a-service solution combines medical and public health expertise with advanced data analytics to track, contextualize, and mitigate infectious disease risks. Our global early warning system combines more than 100 datasets with proprietary algorithms to deliver critical insights on the spread of infectious diseases. In December 2019, we flagged an undiagnosed respiratory syndrome in Wuhan, China. In January 2020, we published the world's first scientific paper on COVID-19, accurately predicting its global spread.
Our team understands the complexity of the challenge in front of us – and that the urgency to solve the problem has never been greater. BlueDot’s culture as described by our people is the diversity, openness, creativity, respect, intelligence, and kindness we share with each other. We are hard workers, motivated by a common purpose and excited to collaborate with a team who come from diverse backgrounds and schools of thought. We are a Certified B Corp, which means we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We have also been recognized as a Best Place to Work for Women, Best in Technology, Best for Youth, Best StartUp and a top 25 Best Workplace in the country!
Our shared values:
Our values are not just words on a wall. They are our compass and they guide us in our work, in the decisions we make and in how we treat each other:
- Driven by Purpose - We are united by a purpose that is bigger than ourselves. We are on a mission to create a healthier, safer and more prosperous world.
- Do No Harm - Dealing with lives, we must be intentional, diligent, and precise.
- Think Without Borders - When we free our minds from conventional thinking, impossible challenges become possible.
- Strength in Diversity - We’re better at solving complex problems when we draw from our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are composed of an intentionally eclectic collective of people with varying expertise united in a singular desire to outsmart infectious disease, every voice is heard and valued.
- Success from Happiness - We believe that happiness is an essential ingredient for success.
What you will do in more detail
- Work consultatively with partners to understand project objectives and milestones, discussing available options and appropriate work flows to ensure the best possible outcomes and understand the key stakeholders and partners that are critical to the projects success
- Ensure client and project requirements are being met with the highest quality and accuracy
- Conduct program evaluation activities to highlight the impact and value of all grant/service deliverables
- Successfully build internal and external commitment for project goals and milestones
- Identify potential risks and roadblocks to completing deliverables within specified timelines early in the project
- Work with the Director of Client and Partnership Success to negotiate and resolve conflicts and to develop practices to continually drive incremental value of our services while reducing the cost of delivery
- Identify opportunities to optimize the process of services delivery to ensure effective and efficient use of resources
- Work closely with the Director of Client Success to develop a strategy for grants and professional services
- Lead the development of grant applications and RFPs that are aligned with current activities and goals
- Secure $3M in grant funding, each fiscal year, through the acquisition of new grants and projects as well as the renewal of current grants and projects
What you bring to BlueDot
- Passionate about wanting to help make the world healthier, safer, and more prosperous
- Alignment with our vision and our values
- PMP Designation is an asset
- 3-5 years experience managing multi-functional program management
- Ability to execute quickly in an organized manner while also thinking strategically
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- No ego and an agile approach, learning quickly as you go
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, delivered with confidence to all audiences, backed by research with humility
- Ability and desire to build strong relationships using active listening skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and empathetic people skills
- Curiosity and a strong growth/learning mindset
What we offer our team:
- Meaningful work that truly has purpose
- As a smaller, agile team, we offer roles with impact
- Your contributions are integral, your voice will be heard
- A competitive comprehensive compensation package
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- A health and wellness spending account
- Generous vacation and other PTO
- A home office setup allowance
We are working remotely due to COVID-19 until at least January 2022.
Together let’s create a healthier, safer, and more prosperous world.
For more information, visit us at: http://bluedot.global.
BlueDot recognizes that challenges remain in achieving the full participation of equity-seeking groups (including women, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority/racialized groups, and members of LGBTQ2+) in tech careers and is committed to identifying and eliminating barriers that may exist within its own hiring process, programs, and practices.
BlueDot is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.