BlueDot continues to grow! We are looking to add one more experienced Client and Partner Success Associate to build and maintain outstanding relationships with BlueDot’s clients as we face this pivotal moment in our growth. You’ll work with closely with our Director of Client and Partner Success, our Sales and Marketing team, and our Product Development team to ensure we’re driving value with BlueDot’s tools and services and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
BlueDot protects people around the world from infectious diseases using human and artificial intelligence. Our software-as-a-service solution combines medical and public health expertise with advanced data analytics to track, contextualize, and mitigate infectious disease risks. Our global early warning system combines more than 100 datasets with proprietary algorithms to deliver critical insights on the spread of infectious diseases. In December 2019, we flagged an undiagnosed respiratory syndrome in Wuhan, China. In January 2020, we published the world's first scientific paper on COVID-19, accurately predicting its global spread.
Our team understands the complexity of the challenge in front of us – and that the urgency to solve the problem has never been greater. BlueDot’s culture as described by our people is the diversity, openness, creativity, respect, intelligence, and kindness we share with each other. We are hard workers, motivated by a common purpose and excited to collaborate with a team who come from diverse backgrounds and schools of thought. We are a Certified B Corp, which means we meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We have also been recognized as a Best Place to Work for Women, Best in Technology, Best for Youth, Best StartUp and a top 25 Best Workplace in the country!
Our shared values:
Our values are not just words on a wall. They are our compass and they guide us in our work, in the decisions we make and in how we treat each other:
- Driven by Purpose - We are united by a purpose that is bigger than ourselves. We are on a mission to create a healthier, safer and more prosperous world.
- Do No Harm - Dealing with lives, we must be intentional, diligent, and precise.
- Think Without Borders - When we free our minds from conventional thinking, impossible challenges become possible.
- Strength in Diversity - We’re better at solving complex problems when we draw from our diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are composed of an intentionally eclectic collective of people with varying expertise united in a singular desire to outsmart infectious disease, every voice is heard and valued.
- Success from Happiness - We believe that happiness is an essential ingredient for success.
What you will do in more detail:
- Build and maintain outstanding relationships with clients, act as primary point of contact and providing prompt, accurate, and friendly support
- Ensure users are set up to succeed with BlueDot products by implementing customer adoption strategies, user training, and user engagement activities.
- Perform one-on-one engagement sessions with key decision makers as well as the users; understand the needs of the client and identify use cases where BlueDot’s tools can support analysis and decision making to help solve key issues
- Work with the Director of Client Success to develop practices to continually drive incremental value and increase the usage of BlueDot’s tools and services
- Identify and document product improvement opportunities based on user feedback and needs
- Act as a liaison between clients, sales and product development teams
- Anticipate and take ownership of client issues to see problems through to resolution
- Work closely with the Director of Client Success to resolve escalated concerns
- Capture client feedback, and participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts
- Document knowledge in the form of both internal and external knowledge base articles, FAQs, and user guides
- Ensure proper recording and track of all issues from start to finish
- Identify opportunities for internal growth and ensure account retention
- Work with sales to execute and manage pilots/trials
- Assist sales team with product demonstrations to potential leads
- Host exploration meetings with potential leads by providing product demonstrations and sharing current client experiences
What you have done to get here:
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in a customer success role within a healthcare and/or SaaS environment is essential
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in public health, epidemiology, or other relevant discipline, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- You have a passion for wanting to help make the world healthier, safer, and more prosperous
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with all company stakeholders
- Amazing organizational and time management abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Keen attention to every little tiny detail
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Resourceful and flexible
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
What we offer our team:
- Meaningful work that truly has purpose
- As a smaller, agile team, we offer roles with impact
- Your contributions are integral, your voice will be heard
- A competitive comprehensive compensation package
- Outstanding health, vision and dental benefits
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- A health and wellness spending account
- Generous vacation and other PTO
- A home office setup allowance
We are working remotely due to COVID-19 until at least January 2022.
Together let’s create a healthier, safer, and more prosperous world.
For more information, visit us at: http://bluedot.global.
BlueDot is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace for all. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration without regard to race, religion, citizenship, colour, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or other protected characteristics.
BlueDot is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please let us know how we can best meet your needs and advise us of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process.
We thank and appreciate all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.